Find below the steps required to use Livetrips app. The steps are the same for Apple and Android devices
A. Register as a NEW USER / TRAVELLER
* You must be connected on the Internet to register on LIVETRIPS
- Download the apps from App Store or Google Play and install it on your device
- Run the application. At the side bar menu press PROFILE
- Press SIGN UP
- Insert your credentials (traveller name, email, password) and accept Terms and Conditions
- Press SIGN UP.
- Your Registration is complete
- Immediatelly you are redirected on the Profile screen to insert more info about you (avatar, vehicle, fb, instagram, website, bio) / optional. We strongly suggest to fill as much info as you can in order your followers to know more about you.
B. Create your Trip
* You must be connected on the Internet to create your trip
- Run the application. At the side bar menu press at MY TRIPS
- Press CREATE TRIP
- Insert information about your trip: Title, Description (max 300 characters)
- Select Start Date and End date. End date is optional as long as the trip is In-Progress. If you finish the trip you must set the End date.
- Choose from the list "Travelling by" (motorcycle, car, other, etc)
- If the option "Public Trip" is ON, your trip will be visible on the livetrips.gr website as well as on the Explorer inside the app. (The option OFF is suggested for the testing trips)
- Choose Trip Status: In Progress ON / OFF
- Press SAVE.
- If the operatoin succeeds you will be redirected to the My Trips screen.
C. Create / Store / Edit / Send Trip Report (Message)
* Important: The trip report should be created on the location your are at a given time. The app will find the location automatically and we will use it to display your report on the map at livetrips.gr websiste as well as in the Explorer app.
* You must allow the app to use device's location. If you haven't do so you should go to the device settings, find livetrips and allow to use location
* You must allow the app to use camera and your photos. If you haven't do so you should go to the device settings, find livetrips and allow to use camera and give access to your photos
- Run the application. At the side bar menu press NEW TRIP REPORT. The app automatically searches for location. Without the location you cannot create the message!
- Press the "Add photo" icon, to add photo from device's photogallery or camera. A photo is required ONLY when you are about to send the report.
- Write the Trip Report text
- If internet connection is available, then the press the "Send" icon. The report automatically appears on the livetrip.gr and also on Explorer inside the app.
- The Save for later option can be used if you do not have internet or if you do not have the time to write your message, but you want to store the message on the current location and edit it later
- After the message is send succesfully then automatically appears on the livetrip.gr and also on Explorer inside the app
- After the message is saved succesfully you will be redirected on the UnSent trip reports screen
- At the side bar menu click at UNSENT TRIP REPORTS
- It shows the list of unsent messages. Choose the message than you want to edit and press the "Edit" icon. You can edit ONLY unsend message. Press "Add photo" icon to edit / change / delete photo or Edit its text.
- To Save the changes, press "Save for late" icon.
- If internet connection is available, press the "Send" icon to upload the message on LIVETRIPS. The report automatically appears on the livetrip.gr and also on Explorer inside the app