Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LiveTrips website (www.LiveTrips.gr) and/or our iOS and Android mobile application (our “Platform”). These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and LiveTrips (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "LiveTrips") governing the use of our Platform and our Services. We license use of our Platform to you on the basis of these Terms. We do not sell our Platform to you and we remain the owner of our Platform at all times.
- The provisions set out in these Terms govern your access to and your use of our Platform and shall constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. We may change such terms from time to time and shall notify you accordingly if we do. If you do not agree to such terms, you must not use our Platform.
- Subject to you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use our Platform on these Terms.
- By registering for an Account, which involves providing us with certain mandatory and voluntary information as required for a successful registration and using our Platform, you agree and acknowledge that:
- you have read the terms set out in these Terms and agree to be bound by and comply with them; and
- you shall ensure that all Users of your Account abide by these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that all actions carried out by any person through your Account shall be deemed to be an act carried out by you, and you shall ensure that all persons who have access to and use your Account are authorised to do so. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful, fraudulent or illegal use of your Account.
- We reserve the right to, without any notice, explanation or liability and in our sole discretion, refuse to allow you or suspend your access to our Platform or your Account at any time, or remove or edit content (including content submitted by you) on our Platform or on any of our affiliated websites (including social media pages).
- We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Services, our Platform or any other products, services, affiliated websites (including social media pages) and/or other software provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing at any time. You agree that access to or operation of any of the foregoing may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical difficulties.
- Save to the extent permitted by us in writing, you are not permitted to use, or submit any content to, our Platform or any of our affiliated websites to advertise, promote or market any products or services of any third party or yourself.
- The following additional terms also apply to your use of our Platform and form part of these Terms:
APPLE AND ANDROID DEVICES
- The following terms apply when you use our mobile application obtained from either the Apple’s, or Android’s store (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Platform:
- the License granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable License to use the application on a device that utilises the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
- we are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in the terms and conditions of this mobile application License contained in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application;
- in the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
- you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application,
- you acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the terms and conditions in this mobile application License contained in these Terms and Conditions, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms and conditions in this mobile application License contained in these Terms and Conditions against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR PLATFORM
- You are fully responsible for your content uploaded to our Platform. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for:
- the content or accuracy of any content or data uploaded by you, by us on your behalf, or any other user of our Platform; or
- the loss of any content or data provided to us by you. You should keep a record of all such content and data.
- We will only use the content uploaded by you for the purposes of carrying out the Services, carrying out our obligations in this Agreement and any other purpose expressly set out in this Agreement or otherwise agreed between us. We will not otherwise disclose or distribute the content uploaded by you, save for when required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
- When sharing and submitting content to any part of our Platform, please do not share and submit content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, national, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- sends repeated messages and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the above, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the Platform without advanced notice.
- We do not assert any ownership over your content. You retain full ownership of all of your content and any intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights associated with your content. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your content provided by you in any area on the Platform.
- You are solely responsible for your content to the website, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your content.
- We may use the content uploaded by you for the purpose of data analytics or to implement artificial intelligence or machine learning. Any such content shall be anonymised and used only for the purposes of improving the Services and our response to users of the Platform.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Platform constitutes a violation of their rights under applicable law.
- We have the right to delete any content uploaded to our Platform if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out.
- You may use our Platform only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Platform:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Platform in contravention of the provisions of our Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Platform;
- any equipment or network on which our Platform is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Platform; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You may only engage in educational and study-related activities while using the Service.
- Except as expressly set out in this Agreement or as permitted by any applicable law, you undertake:
- not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, sell, exploit or use the whole or any part of any Service, our Platform or any of the contents therein for any commercial or other purposes;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the source code of our Platform nor attempt to do any such thing, or to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Services, our Platform or any of the contents therein, including but not limited to framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means;
- not to provide or otherwise make available our Platform in whole or in part (including but not limited to program listings, object and source program listings, object code and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us;
- to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of our Platform on any medium;
- to comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations; and
- not to disrupt, disable, or otherwise impair the proper working of the Services, our Platform or our servers, such as through hacking, cyber-attacks (including but not limited to denial-of-service attacks), tampering or reprogramming.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our Platform anywhere in the world belong to us, that rights in our Platform are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, our Platform other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
- Any intellectual property rights in content uploaded by you to our Platform shall continue to belong to you or their respective owners. You agree that you grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, publish and display such intellectual property rights for the purposes of performing the Services, promotional purposes, internal administrative purposes and any other purposes set out in these Terms, including for the purpose of improving the Services and our responses to users of the Platform.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to our Platform in source code form.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our Platform in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Platform must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Platform for commercial purposes not specified on our Platform without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any content on our Platform in breach of this Agreement, your right to use our Platform will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- While we make all efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information on our Platform, we provide the Services, Platform and all Related Content on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of any of the foregoing, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to our Platform or any Services, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Services, our Platform, the Related Content, or electronic communications sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The Platform is intended to provide general information and entertainment only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. You should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in the Platform.
- The information provided on the Platform is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not liable for the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information uploaded on our Platform and any Related Content. You expressly agree that your use of the Services and our Platform, is at your sole risk.
- You agree not to use the Services, our Platform and the Related Content for any re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms (including but not limited to the use of, or inability to use, the Services, our Platform or any other website or software) for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss or corruption of data or information;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; and/or
- any other matter in respect of which we are prohibited under applicable law from limiting or excluding our liability.
- Our Platform is not intended to serve a record-keeping function and we shall not be liable for any loss of data or content.
- These Terms set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Services and our Platform. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on us. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the supply of the Services and our Platform which might otherwise be implied into, or incorporated in, these Terms whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our related corporations, and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, independent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your act, default or omission, whether in your use of our Platform, Services, and/or any websites or software in relation thereto or otherwise, and whether in respect of your breach of these Terms or any laws or regulations or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify us in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- No joint venture, partnership or agency or employment relationship has arisen by reason of these Terms.
- These Terms and any document expressly referred to in it constitutes the entire agreement between us regarding their subject matter, and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to that subject matter. You agree that you shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in it. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in it.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, and any other disputes or claims in connection therewith, are governed by the law of Greece. In the event of any such disputes or claims in connection with these Terms, you agree to first engage in good faith discussions with us to resolve such dispute or claim. If such dispute or claim is not resolved within sixty (60) days, we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.